First I made some initial edits using CS3:
Used spot healing brush (size 5) to correct a few blemishes on cheek and noseReduced noise: Strength 6; Preserve Detail 17%; Reduce noise color 100%; Sharpen Details 61%
Then I took the edited picture and made some more edits in PSE 7.0:
Use Smart Brush tool and create a screen layer to "brighten eyes" (reduce opacity to 50%)Smart Brush Tool Details- select pupils and outer edge (dark line) of iris; layer style soft light; opacity 50%
Repeat above step this selecting the eyelashes and the eye line (where you put eyeliner)
Smart Brush Tool- Lipstick (color f09090); layer style overlay; opacity 6%
Lastly I opened the completely edited image in Lightroom 2.0 and had some fun:


I hope you enjoy this fix, head on over to I ♥ Faces to see some other fabulous fixes!


17 comments:
you have some really great pictures here! someone's mom is going to be happy with these :O). i like the way you zoomed in on some of them. his eyes really pop, too! great job :O)
i have my edit posted, too. feel free to critique and give me some suggestions if you want. i am looking for helpful pointers! thanks :O)
hey girl, these are great!!
I love the cropped one thats b&w. too cool!
love what you did in lightroom. I don't have that program and may have to get it to experiment.
Really great job! I love how you made his eyes pop, but it is a little bit feminine, for my tastes, on a little boy. The 4th one that you converted to sepia is definitely my favorite of yours. Very nice! The others look great, but I might suggest warming up the tone a little bit. His skin looks a little too pale to me and seems to have a blue/green tint. Overall, great work and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Nice job! I love the 3rd one in the 1st grouping, for some reason I really like the high contrast edits & I love how you made his eyelashes so dark. :)
Awesome editing! My favorite is the close up b&W picture in the middle, bottom picture.
I really like the sepia toned picture! That one is my favorite. Nice edit!
Beautiful job! I love the groupings at the bottom! I think the close crop is my fav but it is hard to decide!!
WOw... you ahve a great perspective!! Lots of talent!! I'm impressed!
God bless-
Amanda
Awesome!
My fav is the bottom-most left. So natural looking.
Nice! :)
Cute! I like all of them...I really like the framed set!
You did some wonderful edits to this picture. I really like the four shots you edited in Lightroom.
Wishing you a scent-sational day!
Patty
I really like the square-cropped b&w at the bottom. It's my favorite edit of yours :)
really great edits! the eyes really pop.
i love the sepia and i also love your crop on the middle image in your last collage.
so great!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I definitely like your sepia version best. :-)
Thanks for the visit. I really like the sepia.
I have lightroom but have not played with it much yet - very cool to see what is possible. Great edits! Thanks for viewing mine also!
Post a Comment