Thursday, June 11, 2009

Before & After

Here's a shot of a great model during her Senior photo shoot
Here's the after... using Lightroom 2.0


Photobucket
we picture {this}

5 comments:

Donna said...

Cool! I love how the edges really show up even though the rest of the photo is lighter.

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Alicia W. said...

Great editing skills! You did a great job.

Ally said...

Good Job on the editing! Seniors are so much fun!

Unknown said...

Sid,
Answer to your questions:
1. how to decide where to crop? I just play around with different crops until one works for me. I love having the eyes be the centerpiece and leaving some empty space to draw out the eyes.
2. I use different methods on the backgrounds. If it is black, I may just select it and then pour in true black. If it is something else, I may select it and begin tweeking brightness and gaussian blur to soften it up a bit.
thanks for stopping by. Your pics are great! I love the senior editing that you did, very cool!

Rebecca Lily said...

Wow, very, VERY nice editing in Lightroom! I am a LR junkie myself, so I can appreciate a good edit! :) This is superb. I love the toning!