Thursday, March 19, 2009

I like my photo shoots to be relaxed and fun! I want you to be yourself, feel free to bring what you want and who you want. At the conclusion of all shoots I will go through and touch up all photos. Prior to each photo shoot I would like to talk with you so that I can get an idea of who you are and what you like. If you have a particular picture in mind, just let me know or bring a comparison picture and we can take care of that.

Most all of my photo shoots take place on location or at your home, I have done a few shoots in my home with solid backgrounds. I use natural light with all my shoots, which means I do not schedule shoots at night.

The style of your photos depends alot on where the shoot takes place. If you are not sure about where you'd like to take photos, I can suggest some places for you or we can just try a few on!

Please call or email me with any questions you have! I look forward to working with you.

Sid Gentry aka S. Hayat

No comments: